The Kato Group
We exploit state-of-the-art nanofabrication technologies to develop and engineer photonic and optoelectronic devices that would allow for manipulation of quantum states, with focus on devices that utilize individual single-walled carbon nanotubes.
- Preprints are available at arxiv.org/a/kato_y_1.
- Single carbon nanotubes as ultrasmall all-optical memories ACS Photonics 5, 559 (2018).
- Spectral tuning of optical coupling between air-mode nanobeam cavities and individual carbon nanotubes Appl. Phys. Lett. 112, 021101 (2018).
- Room-temperature single photon emission from micron-long air-suspended carbon nanotubes Phys. Rev. Applied 8, 054039 (2017).
- Cold exciton electroluminescence from air-suspended carbon nanotube split-gate devices Appl. Phys. Lett. 110, 191101 (2017).
- Electric-field induced activation of dark excitonic states in carbon nanotubes Nano Lett. 16, 2278 (2016).
- Gate-voltage induced trions in suspended carbon nanotubes Phys. Rev. B 93, 041402(R) (2016).