The Kato Group
We exploit state-of-the-art nanofabrication technologies to develop and engineer photonic and optoelectronic devices that would allow for manipulation of quantum states, with focus on devices that utilize individual single-walled carbon nanotubes.
- Preprints are available at arxiv.org/a/kato_y_1.
- Cold exciton electroluminescence from air-suspended carbon nanotube split-gate devices Appl. Phys. Lett. 110, 191101 (2017).
- Electric-field induced activation of dark excitonic states in carbon nanotubes Nano Lett. 16, 2278 (2016).
- Gate-voltage induced trions in suspended carbon nanotubes Phys. Rev. B 93, 041402(R) (2016).
- Exciton diffusion, end quenching, and exciton-exciton annihilation in individual air-suspended carbon nanotubes Phys. Rev. B 91, 125427 (2015).
- Gate-controlled generation of optical pulse trains using individual carbon nanotubes Nat. Commun. 6, 6335 (2015).