The Kato Group
We exploit state-of-the-art nanofabrication technologies to develop and engineer photonic and optoelectronic devices that would allow for manipulation of quantum states, with focus on devices that utilize individual single-walled carbon nanotubes.
- Preprints are available at arxiv.org/a/kato_y_1.
- Chiral modes near exceptional points in symmetry broken H1 photonic crystal cavities Phys. Rev. Research 3, 043096 (2021).
- Quantum emission assisted by energy landscape modification in pentacene-decorated carbon nanotubes ACS Photonics 8, 2367 (2021).
- Deterministic transfer of optical-quality carbon nanotubes for atomically defined technology Nature Commun. 12, 3138 (2021).
- Waveguide coupled cavity-enhanced light emission from individual carbon nanotubes APL Photonics 6, 031302 (2021).
- Hexagonal boron nitride as an ideal substrate for carbon nanotube photonics ACS Photonics 7, 1773 (2020).
- High efficiency dark-to-bright exciton conversion in carbon nanotubes Phys. Rev. X 9, 041048 (2019).
- Super-resolution fluorescence imaging of carbon nanotubes using a nonlinear excitonic process Opt. Express 27, 17463 (2019).
- Organic molecular tuning of many-body interaction energies in air-suspended carbon nanotubes J. Phys. Chem. C 123, 5776 (2019).